Monday, September 16, 2024

hearing voices sept 15, 2024

  

as pointed out in Harry Potter,  even in the wizarding world hearing voices is not a good thing.

so, when my daughter finally confesses she's hearing voices that are telling her to do bad things, I'm concerned

 this is different from the rattle of the hamster cage our poet sometimes wakes up to in the early morning hours, although the pr person for the congressman once told me she caught the poet talking to herself

so, I have to wonder does she hear voices too

my daughter's condition, however, seems to be genetic, passed down to her through my genes from my mother and to my mother from her mother's (my grandmother's) father, the trait skipping over the next generation to appear in the next after that, manifesting in a person's twenties and lasting (as a beautiful mind shows) until the grave

this is my daughter's second bout with the voices after she had her first breakdown in 2012 at which time the voices told her to give away her money and her possessions and she did

perhaps brought about by bad experiences on the internet we're old friends bullied her.

the second bout ( that we know of) hit a few weeks ago in which the voices began to tell her to hurt herself and her mother my ex-wife found a collection of knives in her room in her car

some of my daughters problems come from her mother's constant moving when my daughter was a kid, surrendering her job and apartment each time my ex fell for a new Love and when the affair fell apart my daughter and my ex-wife became homeless and my daughter without friends

we are all so fragile though as this shows some are more fragile than others and I suppose much of what I know about the poet explains how she when she falls pieces and perhaps she hears voices to prompt her to the rooftop


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment