Friday, September 20, 2024

What big eyes she has july 31, 2012

 she comes and goes

 her dress swirling as

 she moves her way in

her sunglasses keeping

her gaze contained

 her hair blowing

causing me to the swell up

 as she passes

even if she does not pause

 does not acknowledge me

where I hide my cubbyhole

beneath the stairs

 she leaving a scent behind

I could follow with my eyes closed

 a Little Red Riding Hood

 who sees me as the big bad wolf

 how sharp these teeth are

how amazing she looks

 filling up the inside of her garment

 and I think how lucky the man is

she is going to

no grandmother's house in the woods

maybe a beachside Mansion

where she can shed her cloak

 to bask in the sunlight

 all of what I imagine exposed

 what pretty lips she has

 what amazing eyes

oh how stunning she looks

 radiating sunlight

dressing or undressing herself

for some lucky man,

some worthy man

 so kind of man

with the right combination

 to open her up

and find her secrets

 a man who is not me

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment