Wednesday, August 21, 2024

To the moon (2014)

 

Movies still run in my head

From those dark moments

In the balcony

When all I ached to do

Was go all the way,

Deep kisses; deeper touches,

That first moment when I

Felt the tip of them

Beneath her blouse,

And deeper still

My sneaking a touch of

An even more forbidden zone

Her hands serving

As gatekeeper to keep me

From going too far,

And all these years later,

I still want that,

To feel the most

 illicit places in you,

to fill you up and

feel you tremble,

and to ache

to replace

the touch of my fingers

with some other aspect

that might fill you

all the better,

the old reels running

round and round

in my head,

making me reel,

making it all real,

what I eel

when I remember

trying to

reach the moon

 

br>
email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment