Thursday, June 27, 2024

Where he has gone (2014)

 


I envy him

Again and again,

Where his hands have gone,

His fingers feeling the most

Tender parts of you,

My imagination painting

In the pained details of the joy

He brings you,

While I never can.

I envy him,

His mouth that swallows

You whole, one precious

Bit at a time, the nip

On earlobe or breast,

Or even the dark flower

Below he manages to

Expose and explore,

Delving too deep for me

To keep up with,

Tasting what I ache

To taste

But never can.

I envy him,

The press of his body

Against yours,

How he gets to mingle

With all your limbs

To churn up sweat

That is as sweet

As honey is,

Pushing deep into

Your secret places,

Felling the intensity of love

I ache for,

But can never feel.

 

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment