Monday, June 24, 2024

Completely you (2014)

 

 If there is an inch

Of flesh I’ve not explored

In my mind,

I can’t find it,

The all too smooth

Landscape,

The bloom of flower

Below to the tight

Hard buds above,

The curve beneath

The cheeks over

Which my lips have

Often gone,

I know each inch

As well as I know

My own, my lips

And tongue exploring

Again and again,

Never ceasing to be

Amazed at the treasure

I find, the fountain

Of youth from which

I cannot help but drink,

Lapping it all up,

Each drip of dew

In each fold of flower,

Always aching to go

Deeping,

Not an inch, but a mile,

I have missed nothing

In my mind, letting

My mouth, fingers

And the rest explore

That endless uniform

That is in the end

Completely you.



 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment