Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Head hunter July 9, 2012

 

I see his lips close

 to her lips

I wait for the embrace,

My imagination running

like a freight train through me,

Carrying all this baggage

I can’t get rid of,

The hard part of him

(whom ever he might be)

easing into the soft places in her,

 careful at first,

then more firmly,

 rigid in the end and she,

 beneath him crying out for more.

The same film clip running

over and over.

Is jealousy putting a new face

 on him each time,

 like that time when she

 brought up that rapper

 to work out something

I could not understand,

thinking she likes it that way,

 unattached, a hit and run driver

that leaves her gasping

and crying out for more,

 each time a new face,

a trophy on her counter,

she the head hunter

each man thinks he is

, but gets stuffed and mounted,

and then set free,

to leave her to find another

 to work things out with..


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment