Saturday, October 12, 2024

Watching the detective August 16th 2012

 

he snoops in my computer for clues to you

 but a bald jealous detective with no badge

caught up in his own lust and to find evidence

that I must lust after you too and I do

only I'm not stupid enough to leave clues

 for this bumbling middle-aged man

 desperate to find dirt on me

I wonder what he will do if he finds something

he won't

 I'm careful

the evidence

 the smoking gun

I wonder too if he is as jealous as I am

 and won't have any fake gods

to stand before him

tinkering on the keys

 complaining when he can't find

what he came for

 targeting me and my work status

when he does not do this for anyone else

 looking guilty when I catch him

as if I caught him doing more

than just looking for something to use against me

 sweating

looking a bit drunk

 staggered in an attempt to look innocent

 when he's not and

 we both know it

who is guiltless

certainly not me

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment