Sunday, July 21, 2024

Who are they? Jan 28, 2014

  

what exactly they're looking for and for that matter who are they

 the IP identified them as New Jersey department of transportation in Trenton although last month my site got hit from the same agency board in Newark

prior to that these hits came from Trenton and these in the run up to the November hometown election

for the most part these numerous hits yesterday more than 100 looked at poetry and journal pages dating back to the 1960s

 this combined with hits from the Virgin mayor's town the previous day makes me wonder what's going on

are they trying to dig up dirt because they assumed I was the source for GA bloggers info

the Newark hits came just after the election surprising me yet this could have been explained as anger at R’s loss and his need to find something with which to get even with me

I assume he was using the Newark office at the department of transportation not waiting to make the long trip to Trenton and as lame duck it is a good theory until the last batch of hits since these came after the new legislative body took over and he is no longer as connected to the state

so who is it that is so interested in me

with a direct hit from the Virgin Mayors town prior to these I assume again there is a connection someone connected on some level to our poet

these hits looked at blogs as well as semi autobiographical novel I wrote about my time in the 1960s but as GA the blogger pointed out if there is dirt to be found it is dirt I am not ashamed to admit so unusable as blackmail if that was what these people intended

the other surprising thing about all of this is that it comes at a time when I have posted nothing remotely associated with the poet such posts are extremely rare over the last year partly because of my cyber nanny so it might be something personal in the poet's life that has enraged her some reflection on the past and her perceived need to get even with me

this couldn't have come as a result of the whole US senator School renaming since that came in early December and I made no reference nor included any photo in which the poet was present in fact I shot to exclude her and caught her only by accident and usually in the far background of any photo I took

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment