Sunday, July 21, 2024

Peninsula City January 30, 2014

  

the game never ends

someone followed GA, the hometown blogger, the other day with a camera and when she questioned him he asked haven't I seen you in Peninsula City?

I once thought I saw our poet down there too in the street

I thought I was mistaken and seen her until that person deliberately avoided me

and later learned that she had been proposed for a job with a new administration if it wins later this year.

our poet also managed to convince some Union guys to get on a site that was laying gas lines

all those photos of course vanished when she took down her Facebook page

so it is very possible my old town and ga the blogger may be connected somehow

I was forced out of that beat because our owner didn’t want me covering the election, and since he’s connected to our poet, and she seems to be making a move to come to Peninsula City, I was in the way.

This is a bit strange, too, because Joe, who became infatuated with our poet when he covered in the Virgin Mayor’s town, will be covering my old beat in Peninsula City, and I wonder if there is a connection.

Things got bad for me there when the chief of staff for Peninsula City started badmouthing me.  accusing me of writing things I never wrote, quoting opponents without checking things out with the mayor side. something grossly and accurate

our owner later change this to claim the mayor had said it not the chief of staff but our

Our owner, who appears to be plotting to remove me from Peninsula City, later claimed it was the mayor who told him this. But I know better

also came at a time when James met with our owner to complain about me in an attempt no doubt to get me fired it also appears that our owner has been dealing with James and Beth on a magazine,  something supposedly paid for by the city which would come just prior to the election making the incumbent mayor look good.

James who ran a scam ticket in Hometown appears to be seeking moles in Peninsula City, too

Beth told the alternative ticket she would give them a bundle of cash but only on the condition they would hire James

Joey D, our poet’s close associate from up north is also seeking to become the campaign manager for the challenger.

meanwhile James claimed the incumbent Mayor and Beth  had a fallen out which they did not

the anti-group also suspects another anti group of being tied with the incumbent a sort of repeat of what happened in hometown with a third ticket design to cut the anti-vote

this also comes at a time when James has started to speak with me again suspicious in itself and when my website is once more being purused for dirt

A, who helped destroy O’s campaign in Hometown is also in the mix because she has ties to Peninsula City


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment