Wednesday, August 28, 2024

petulant frat boy. feb 22, 2014

  

I pulled a stunt which I perhaps should not have, a flashback to my silliness the summer of 2012 when I texted her happy birthday.

Perhaps her poem was right about me, calling me a petulant frat boy.

I had planned this 4 weeks since the day I left my camera bag in the Democratic headquarters of the Virgin mayor's town

I had to go collect it later and so I took a bunch of pictures one or two of the inside of town hall, which I posted.

But I also took some pictures of the water front – some places where she frequented, including one place where she did yoga, but I refrained from posting them until yesterday

I wanted to get a reaction to gauge if I was still on her radar.

Although I grouped these photos with other waterfront photos elsewhere, I knew if she was looking at my site, she would read into them the way she did the photos I took at Woodstock, and might get peeved.

I got a number of quick hits including undisguised IP addresses from the town where she just recently worked, as well as a handful of others including Secaucus where the PR guy for the state senator has offices and where RR recently lived.

I am assuming that the first few hits from the Virgin Mayors town were our poet but there's no way to tell that for sure

but some of the pictures were places where she hung out and so I suspect she went into a panic again causing her to call around to complain about it with some of her contacts

this of course is an assumption I have no proof at all of

but again if I am the impudent imp of her earlier poems then she might have seen me doing this as a kick in her ass as she left her job

although I again wonder if it was her I saw outside The campaign headquarters the day before I took the pictures

I don't know whether she is upset about me posting the photos and she is using them as a little bit more evidence against me, although I don't see how since I was careful not to take pictures of any place too clearly personal. I never took a picture of her building for instance or anything else that could be mistaken as stalking. although what all this proves I can't be sure but I suspect she is still watching what I do


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment