Tuesday, August 6, 2024

admission of guilt 2014

  

I admit it 

I wanted to get sucked into it

 lost in the desert

unable to find my way out again

aching for her Oasis

 brain numb

not at all in control

of where I am

where I might end up

wanting her to hold it all in her hands

aces up her sleeve

I admit I wanted not to have to think about it

 to go where it went

to end up  whatever way it happened

a space cadet floating in a vacuum

 with her steering his spaceship

I admit I wanted to lose my soul

to have her take it

have her twisted in any shape she desires

I admit I wanted to stumble around in the fog

 waiting for her

 a female Jack the ripper

to find me and do with me

whatever she wanted

 I admit that I still want

what I wanted then

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment