Saturday, May 4, 2024

Cannibals (2017)

 

 

Sometimes the old line

Is still the best line,

How good you look

And you know

He doesn’t mean a drink

When we asks if you taste

As good as you look,

We are all cannibals

Stirred up to devour each other

By the intensity of what we feel inside,

We need to taste each other,

Sip the sacred wine

Letting it drip from our lips,

An ache we feel with each deep draught,

I want to taste you,

From the inside out,

I want to spread your hips

Like a dinner plate,

Diving head first

When your clam shell opens,

I want you to feed on me, too,

Leaving not a crumb left

On either plate,

I want you to taste me

As I taste you,

Sweet and sour,

The taste life gives us,

Not good or bad,

Right or wrong,

Just as it is,

Sharing and being shared,

An old line asking

What’s a girl like you…

When we both already know

We’re here to feed

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment