Saturday, April 27, 2024

That night: (2006)

 

Do you remember the day at the Election, when I approached you and you were in the hall leaning up against the wall? I remembered I was so close to you and we shook hands. You told me to hurry and go to Militello HQ, before he left. I remember the look in your eyes, as if saying you wanted to come with me. Well truth is I wanted you to come with me..

I don’t know if you could see it, but my eyes were willing you to follow me. I was hoping that you would come with me so that we could get a few minutes alone together. Although we had only seen each other once before, I felt a certain amount of magnetism from you that night. I know you were nervous, but deep inside I felt you wanted the same thing.

So when I went home that night, I had to pleasure myself, because I had to rid myself of what I was feeling. So this is what I imagined would have happened if you had followed me:

I imagined you getting into the car with me in the back seat. Both of us together with no one around. I know your lips would have met mind feverishly since I knew that’s what we both wanted. I had a dress on that night. So I imagined you lifting my dress and playing with me, while I played with you. Holding him in my hands and guiding him to my mouth, tasting you, teasing you. Then you would take him from me and push him deep inside me. Pushing him in me slowly and gently. I would wrap my legs around you and move up and down to meet you. Then we would continue by exploring each other mouths, tongues moving slowly passionately in each other mouths all the while connected by you in me. Keeping the rhythm until we exploded into each other.. What an election that would have been..

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment