Sunday, April 21, 2024

Just for you August 2000

 (This is part of a series of erotic stories I wrote for a the mafia don's widow years ago. )

I don’t know why you agreed to come to my old room with me. It is a long climb, and perhaps you suspect just how attracted I am to you.

 I’ve always ached for you, feeling as if I was being vulgar when I wanted to caress your smooth skin, worse to kiss your neck or feel the soft luxury of your breast.

I know the room is a dangerous place to close in such feelings because they are bound to come out.

 after having brewed in me since the first time I saw your face.

 Once in the room, I turn on soft music – old 70s soul tunes that seem to sooth the savage beast in me, shaping the feelings into something powerful sensual, something remarkably sweet.

I light candles and put them throughout the room, then shut off the harsh electric lights. The space is magical now as I light sandalwood incense and let the smoke swirl around me, though I still can smell you – your perfume, but more importantly, your essence.

Inside me, your scent mingles with the fire I feel, warming me from my groin to my face, a powerful potion that I know I should resist.

 although I want to make love to you, want to ease my fingers through the buttons of your blouse to touch your softness, I want your lips more – and I allow my mouth to find yours, my tongue to ease into your mouth as our lips imitate the act of love I crave so much.

but this is a powerful magnifier as your mouth and mine grow more intense in our kissing, a violence we only marginally contain my hands ease up to take liberties you did not yet give.

 There is a softness to all of you, your every inch that seems to stoke me up and shape me into a throbbing passion I struggle to control. I have opened your blouse exposing your breasts, the nipples of which are as Lucious to me as chocolate, and an overwhelming craving comes upon me and I give in, my mouth shaping around the tip so that my lips encircle you and my tongue lingers on the tit just enough to create sparks.

 the room seems too small, and certainly too warm, the candle light flashing in your eyes as if you, too, have been set on fire, and all I want is to singe myself on what I might find deep inside you.

 I know that I am out of control, that even though my touch is soft, something wild is stirring inside me, like a lion pacing inside a cage, looking for the least excuse to leap out at you.

 you feel the warmth of the room, too, and slowly ease out of your blouse, and skirt, as I ease out of my shirt and pants, but without our losing contact, our lips joining again just as if our hips might

 you seem to glow in the candle light, your skin so radiant I cannot help but run my lips over you, over your arm, over your breast, over your cheek, then slowly, inevitably towards your thighs.

 I lean you back onto the couch and ease myself between your knees, not that part of me that wants to explode, not yet, my mouth hungry for you in a way that will allow that explosion to wait, my lips, my tongue, seeking to taste you, all of you, but most of all that Lucious place where the honey comes.

 All of me flows through that caress, each inch of me made more intense so that as my tongue probes you, each inch where our skin touches lights on fire, making me tingle everywhere as if everything that was inside of me oozed out my pores, my skin and your skin mingling in a love making that seemed to consume every  part of us at once.

I cannot control it. The tiger eases out in his hunt for you.

and where my tongue had wandered, the blunter of me moves, easing in and out, each stroke full of more potency, reaching up deeper into you

seeking to find that part of you that is as desperate as my beast is.

 the room seems to shrink around us so that you and I make up the walls of our own world, that outside the range of touching is a universe that does not exist, that inside of us are a million suns exploding with each stroke, each in and out, each desperate whispered plea to let me probe deeper and deeper and deeper.

 and then, I am looking into your eyes, falling into that world filled with the flickering of candles, you absorbing me, as if I melted even as my strokes grew more rapid, and my body stiffer with desire.

 you and me, the whole world, with our limbs part of a single shifting entity, unable to function without the other, my movement meaningless without yours to perform in harmony, my pain is your pain, my breath yours,

There is no world, but our world, the one we are creating with each stoke, breath, each sigh shaping new realities around us so that we are the one being no longer separated by clay or ribs as once believed, but our flesh easing in a smooth union that our passions lubricate.

my beast meeting your beast, each beast clawing at the other in a movement of rage that only our struggle can keep contained, you and me, easing in and out of each other, pumping up something that soon explodes.

– we fall away from each other. Relative strangers again

no longer that one person, but two, our faces filled with sweat.

the walls of the room again walls that contain us, rather than we containing them.

something sad leaving us as our beasts crawl back into the caves of our deeper beings, to pace out their passions again for a later encounter

yet when I look at you I still see the candles in your eyes, and ache to touch the softness of your skin

 this time when I kiss you, my lips linger on yours, moving as if married, no tongue to disturb this tender embrace, just the contact of flesh against flesh seeking to retain that fading passionate glory we just expended

This time, when my lips touch your nipple, you shiver and I shudder, part of some newer deeper passion that comes after the explosion, when two bodies find common ground despite being strangers again.

and in this room, we shared something important, something tender and passionate, something violent and yet contained, we created a world between us, and shaped it into a world full of love





email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment