Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sometimes (2013)

 

(This is another fantasy piece inspired by seeing her again, set in the other office out of which I worked until management sold the building. I have resisted posting these fantasy bits about her except in poetry form and kept to previously written fantasies since she seems to have been hitting on my more erotic poems. Unlike other pieces in this series of fantasies, this lacks emotional depth others have, a pretty straight piece of erotica)


Sometimes, on Sunday mornings, I come to the office before doing laundry down on Avenue F.

            The place is a wreck, a flash back to the 1970s when wood paneling was in vogue, only three decades later and worse for wear.

            I picture you knocking on the door one Sunday, an unexpected visitor dressed in a low cut blouse and a short skirt.

            Even standing just inside the door, you seem so soft to touch, your hair framing your face, your lips shimmering under the office light.

            I imagine you in candle light.

            I invite you for a tour, and you brush against me on your way passed, my fingers touching your fingers, though your blouse reveals the swell of your breasts, and the tips of your nipples poke against your blouse so rigid I need no imagining to take their shape.

            Inside, beyond the view of the front, more decks, lay out board, several tables, shape out a landscape of hard edges, nothing so soft as you seem, making me ache to hold you, and when you turn to ask me what’s next, I ease close, wrapping you up in my arms so that the points of your breasts press against my chest, and my swelling desire pressed against you.

            My mouth finds your mouth, and for a moment, we cease to breathe, not even moving except for swaying, you pressing so close you feel like a part of me. My hands rise, slipping under your blouse, my moist palms cupping around each breast as if an article of clothing as our mouths still struggle to accommodate each other, my tongue seeking your tongue in a teasing dance. Every part me pressing against every part of you as my hands ease off your blouse, then more clumsily, drag off my skirt, too, so that I can feel your flesh against my flesh, even though the office is cold, and full of harsh light.

            Then, pressed against you, I feel us swaying again, like a dance with no need of music, just flesh against flesh, slowly rubbing, slowly finding the right spaces in which the two of us fit together, our mouths still connected, each breath a turmoil of desire, my fingers feeling for the clasp of your skirt until that falls, too, and again with less skill, I release myself so that between us is only my growing desire, pressing into you, seeking a way to get even deeper.

            But in this place there is only the table, flat, hard, yet long enough for us to lie on, and I ease you up on it, and lay you down on it, and then, I spread your legs – my hand easing up into the moist split my fingers following the rippled skin until I find the spot that makes you shutter. Then, I ease my face into the place where my fingers had been, tasting you, the tip of my tongue easing around you, edging up into you, circling the small swell of hardened skin that makes you shiver, and your shivering makes me shiver, but I won’t stop.

   I love the taste of you. I have imagined it since the first time we met, imagining my sampling the taste of each part of you, your mouth, your neck, your thigh – and yes this.

  I ached to enter you, but I’m not hard yet, always too nervous at first, growing hard, then soft, making my tongue and fingers do what I can’t yet do with the rest of me, my mouth rising again, easing across your belly, searching for your mouth as I press myself against you, my naked shape against you, feeling myself grow harder just from the contact, then finally hard enough to ease into you, me swelling up inside of you, feeling you tighten around me, not just between your legs, but your arms, your mouth, all of you taking me in as if we could really become on, moving together in a dance that grows more and more powerful as we embrace, in and out, up and down, my tongue in your mouth, your tongue in mine, me reaching up inside of you until I can bear it no more and let loose…

 For a long time, we lay there like that, me still wanting to swallow you, my mouth seeking yours, though more tenderly than before, a kind of tease, tempting fate that we might work ourselves up to it again. But of course, I still have to go to laundry, so we just kiss for a while instead.

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment