Monday, April 8, 2024

A day at the office (written 1999)


(Erotica and role reversal tale)

 

 

I saw Craig’s and Nancy’s cars in the parking lot when I got to the office, but office door was locked.

The dark interior showed only my reflected face in the glass and the fact that I had rushed out so fast out of the house after seeing the kids off, I had forgotten to put on any make up.

Perhaps the two of them had gone down to the nearby motel for a change.

That thought evaporated once I opened the coat closet and found the two of them in it: Craig with his pants down around his ankles; Nancy on her knees with her mouth so wrapped up in his crotch, I could not tell where Craig ended and Nancy began.

As the mother of tree, I knew how to do what they were doing.

But marriage had a way of making such things seem less fun and more like an obligation.

My husband never did those kinds of things to me any more, and perhaps he never did.

While I pretended to be shocked, I was secretly jealous: even though Craig was the last person on the planet I wanted to touch or have him touching me.

Nancy, being instinctive about these things, knew how jealous I felt about their affair and often rubbed my nose in it each time she got a chance.

This time she gave out an extra moan as Craig made his deposit then wilted in her mouth.

At least, he looked embarrassed.

Nancy just licked her lips and said she needed to go put on some lipstick, leaving poor Craig to dress as I hung up my coat.

Although I knew Nancy knew how much I ached to do the same to some man, I refused to give her the satisfaction of saying as much or showing openly how I felt.

So when she came back out into the large front room that served all three of us as a mutual office, I pretended like nothing had happened.

I told myself I was being a good wife and mother, and that it was normal to feel these urges at age 40 that these two felt at 25.

Boy, was I ever grateful for how public a space our office was, how the front windows looked out onto a parking lot frequently used to truck drivers and sales reps for the hundred of different companies in this warehouse complex.

Craig and Nancy could not fondle each other here as they did in back when the warehouse boys were gone.

Forced to suppress their desire all morning, those two really went at it during the first coffee break, using the lunchroom table for Nancy to lie down on, while Craig pushed his face up between her legs.

She was undressed now instead of him, a slender woman that was all legs and breasts.

When I stumbled on them this time, I nearly fainted from lust.

Not for Craig, for Nancy.

I wanted to unbutton my skirt so that Nancy could do for me what Craig was then doing for her.

When Nancy looked at me in the middle of her passion with him, she smiled, licked her lips, as if indicating she liked the idea, too.

Had the boys from the warehouse not wandered in just then, I might have given in, too.

Nancy was always less bold in front of the boys than she was in front of me.

They tended to make fun of her to her face, often mocking her for her poor choice of Craig as a lover.

They knew sex was how she kept her job since she had no other skills to offer.

Going back to work, allowed me to regain my composure and to convince myself that my attraction to Nancy was merely a fluke.

I repositioned the photos of my children on my desk so as to remind myself why I worked here at all, telling myself that each hour was another step towards providing them with college someday.

Late mornings being slow, the boys from the back hung out in the office, keeping Nancy and Craig from making goo goo noises at each other.

I promised to buy the boys a pizza as a reward, though I did not tell them what I was rewarding them for.

Just before lunch, the district manager called, demanding Craig meet with him and a client at the local restaurant, leaving me and Nancy alone.

Nancy decided she needed to talk to me in private.

She asked me to step outside and sit with her in the car, and while there, she started to unbutton my blouse, her hand slipping through the open space to caress my breasts.

I was shocked, and stunned, but I didn’t stop her and soon she had her lips around my nipple and her tongue playing with the tip.

I tried to push her away, but with a gesture so weak, she knew and I knew I didn’t mean it, my hormones going crazy in me, and my body shivering in a way with Nancy I never did with my husband.

Suddenly, I didn’t care where we were or who saw us as long as Nancy didn’t stop, even letting her hand slip between my legs and into my very moist panties.

She caressed me and I purred.

Craig yanked open the car door and stood there looking at us, his face bearing a very amused expression.

Nancy being Nancy asked if he wanted to join in, offering him my mouth while hers eased down to where here fingers had been.

Craig’s pants came undone as he slid into the seat near me so I could get at him, and considering how much sex he had already enjoyed that day, I was amazed at his firmness.

He eased into my mouth and made yet another amazing deposit as I moaned over what Nancy was doing to me below.

We were so crowed together we could not move without making someone moan.

I hated myself for loving it all.

Craig finished first and left to go check the office, allowing me and Nancy to finish in our own time.

I never appreciated Nancy so much as I did then, and after she finished, we still didn’t go in, caressing each other.

She had flipped a switch inside of me I knew I could not and would not flip back, even for my husband.

So – more was the wonder to the boy from the warehouse when they came up front later to find me, Nancy, Craig all making goo goo noises at each other.

But the boys bothered me less than what I what I might say when I got home to my husband that night. How was I to explain how happy I had become?

Yet I knew all I would say when he asked perfunctorily over his newspaper how my day went: “Just another day at the office, dear.”

 


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment