Monday, April 15, 2024

Shower (2009)

 (During the 1990s and early 2000s, I wrote a series of fantasies as part of an exchange with the widow of a local mobster who wanted to relive some of the kicks she had from when her husband was still alive. She would send me an idea for a scene and I would flesh it out, although it became kinkier as time went on and eventually I put an end to it, just prior to her death. These were always rather superficial erotica and I kept only a few of them. This is one).


A shower, of course, usually also implies washing.

So, while we are there, I take soap -- hopefully there is a bar of scented soap lilac, I hope, nearby -- and slowly I lather this up in the spray, and then spread the lather along your shoulders, down your arms, and then over your stomach, chest and thighs. I hand you the soap and ask you to do the same for me, saving the best for last so that when you get to near by thighs you can take me in your hands and slowly stroke me, letting me grow between your fingers and then letting me ease up inside you again, my hands on both of your breasts as I move in and out of you, my palms caressing each breasts working up the lather to the tip as we move in and out, slowly, gradually, our mouths finding each other as our bodies mingle among the suds, my ache slowly coming to a boil inside of you as my fingers continue to press your breasts to their tips, so that when I come, it is almost as if I am making your nipples explode with me, but we don't move. Only our mouths as I grow soft inside of you, and we seem to melt as the water washing away the last of the suds.

Of course, I also like the idea that while my finger move around inside of you, my mouth continues to explore your breasts, licking the tip, sucking lightly, taking your nipple into my mouth.
At this point, I use my finger too feel that special part of you, using my tongue on your nipple as my finger feels that point between your legs, doing both as the same time in the same rhythm, trying to work you up, to get you to shudder and moan, and when you do, press my fingers inside of you again, in and out, in and out, in and out, as my mouth moves back to your mouth and my tongue seeks your in a similar rhythm, like a dance, each part of us coming together, then if I'm hard enough, I ease that part of me that throbs most inside of you, our mouths together, or limbs entwined, moving all together in one rhythm now, as if nothing at all separates us, warm water tricking over us as if we are one, and we are, moving together, struggling to release the ache we both have, until....
Once out of the shower, we get ready to dry off. At which point I notice a drop of water on your bare shoulder and I lick it off, and then take your skin into my mouth, letting my tongue circle on your flesh.
Then, I notice a drip from one of your nipples, and I lick that one off, too, then take your nipple into my mouth and suck very, very softly, my tongue working over the very tip as I suddenly realize that if you were wet in these places, you must be wet somewhere else, but for this, we need to find a bed, and we do, and I lay you down on it and spread your legs, and then I bend down, my breathing heavy as I lick each fold, slowly, careful, as if licking the dew from rose pedals, and then finally, I find that one spot, the magic spot, that spot that makes you moan, and I circle it with the tip of my tongue, then as carefully as possible, I suck at it, slowly, as if looking for honey inside of you, but a honey that can't be forced, but must be caressed, and this takes time, circling with my tongue again, licking at it, sucking at it, feeling you shudder under me until at last you shudder all at once.


email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment