Thursday, April 21, 2022

Questions and answers April 12, 2012

 

“Have you ever cheated on your wife?” she asks.

“No,” I say.

“Have you ever fantasized about me while at the office?”

“I’d rather not say.”

“Do you know I have a thing for you?”

“I did not know that.”

“But I want you to take me seriously as a writer,” she says.

“I do.”

“Yet I also don’t want you to forget that I am a woman.”

“I can hardly forget that.”

“I’m almost 33 and still at the peak of my sexuality.”

“I can see that.”

“Meaning what?” she asks.

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do.”

“You know how old I am.”

“I know. Lucky you don’t look your age.”

“And you still have a thing for me?”

“Yes,” she says.

“You have been stalking my webpages.”

“I’ve looked at them if that’s what you mean.”

“So, you know all about me?”

“I know what you’ve written about yourself.”

“I know very little about you?” I say.

“What do you want to know?” she says. “Maybe I’ll tell you.”

“How experienced are you?”

“How do you mean?”

“Sexually.”

“I’m pretty experienced.”

“With a number of men?”
“A number of women, too.”

“Multiple partners?”

“A few times. My friends talked me into it.”

“Did you enjoy it.”

“Yes,” she says. “I even got to wear a strap-on.”

“Did you like that?”

“It made me feel powerful”

“What exactly do you want from me?”
“We’ll see.”

“That’s no answer.”

“What do you want from me?” she asks.

“I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do. You just won’t tell me.”

“No, really,” I say.

“You’re lying. You want what all men want. I can see it in your eyes, even when you wore that eye patch.”

“Do I get what you think I want?”

“Maybe if you’re a good boy,” she says.

 

 


email to Al Sullivan


No comments:

Post a Comment