Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Being wanton when she wants April 11, 2012

 


She said he said

She had to out for

Special customers

And he got mad

When she said no.

Hating to be trapped

In a room

With any of them

She wants to be wanton

 only when she wants,

and only for herself,

and hearing this

I wonder

If her stalker

Former boss

Loved her like he said

Or just wanted to

Pimp her out

Surrendering her affections

To men ugly on the inside

I am shocked

Assuming white knights

Protected virgins

Even when they lost

Their virginity

A long, long time ago

Or are all men

Really the same inside,

Craving depravity,

Wanting all their women

To be wanton

Otherwise they

Don’t’ want them,

And I wonder

Where in this weird

Mix I fit,

And whether I want

Her to be wanton, too.

 

 



email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment