Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ah Carol



Saturday, September 20, 2014

She sat on my knee at 23
Short skirt hiding the lap
She rode like a steed,
As she rubbed my leg
between her thighs,
an old Chuck Berry
Rolling Stones song
Reverberating in my head,
She pretending to be
A little girl seated
On her daddy’s lap
While glancing over
Her shoulder at me
Laughing, talking
With a mutual friend
Pretending not to notice
My growing need,
Looking my way
Just enough to
Turn me into butter
She knew she churned,
All of me oozing
Out of me
Turning me
Inside out,
A wax man ignited
From within
By her rubbing
Of sticks,
An internal flame
I could not extinguish
Until she stopped,
An eternal anguish
I feel even
All these years later,
So near and yet
Not near enough,
Always on the edge of it
As she came close
And then moved away,
Each stroke stoking
The fire as to make it
All the hotter,
Until she was certain
She had seen every
Drop ooze out of me
And then, only then,
Did she smile

No comments:

Post a Comment