Saturday, August 8, 2026

Real or not I love it

  

In the dead of night, I waken, or think I do, seeing her shape, I think, hovering over me, a spirit I dream of often even after all this time, lips so red I suspect she has dipped them in blood, maybe mine, with fingernails to match as if in the throes of passion, she has scratched my chest, my face or back.

I see, I think, her dressed in white, a sprite, whose open buttons show the bulge of her breasts, that slope over, which I run my fingers over them, or tongue, pinching the typs until stiff enough for me to sip.

I do not recall the flavor, only the texture on my tongue, rippled like gravel except for the very sip which my lips encircle, be this dream or not, I still live it, waking to the illusion that it might just be real.



email to Al Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment